Sunday, November 06, 2005

Frosting Insects

So I have a little adventure that I like to undertake every once and a while called Ladybug Baking Co. It is a cake business that I do just for fun ~ask me how much fun it is at 1am when I am finishing up a ridiculous birthday cake for a five year old who just wants cake and presents and doesn’t care that the cake looks like a Bratz doll. Anyways this weekend I got to work on three cakes ~

This cake says “Happy 11th Birthday William” for those of you who are unfamiliar with the language of D’ni from the game Myst. I now have a high level of familiarity with a game I have never played.


This one is a BMX bike “Exic” pronounced Eric who loves bikes. Also I checked with his sister three times on the spelling.


This cake was for the Corn Wagon’s Birthday it is suppose to look like a double wedding ring quilt ~I was not happy with the way this one turned out but hey what can I say ~I am still working on it.

1 comment:

goo said...

Shoot! I can't believe somebody already used my secret baby name- Exic has always been a favorite for me. Guess I'll have to come up with something else completely and ridiculously Utah to name a kid.

Moving on from that, I love the blog! I'm now a faithful reader, you're on my favorites already.