Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Grid what grid where...

Alright I gave it a good try and made it all of two days with out using my phone or the internet~ my how my life seams even more pathetic.
I gave in and used the phone because I had to text a friend in a class information about us meeting for lunch. It had to be done~ The internet thing was just because I missed it. I do plan on not using my phone as much and well I will no longer be using the internet in bed.
The internet in bed became a problem when I was staying up till 1:30 in the morning reading blogs and doing important research on topics that had entered my mind that day ~When is Beethoven’s birthday you ask ~December 16th I would even wake up in the middle of the night and start to google I caught myself googling at 4 am one night thinking of the possibility of a trip to Iceland ~should I go in the spring or in the fall. One can never be too prepared to take a vacation to Iceland; you never know when the need may arise.
So I am back, but I am pretty sure I am going to try to do this again at some point.
Just so you know as soon as I post this I am going to work on a quilt project and watch a show put on the DVR the other night ~easily the greatest thing ever invented.

3 comments:

jason said...

Welcome back!!! We missed you.

goo said...

How the hell did Jason get in before me? I just got off the phone with you, and your new post came up WHILE WE WERE TALKING. Anyways, he stole my thunder. Ditto on his words though. Maybe we can just hit Baskin-Robbins tonight and skip the movie part?

Lucy van Pelt said...

Now I don't have to be sad anymore :)