Sunday, January 29, 2006

Off the Grid...

I have decided to have a little contest with myself to see how long I can go without the internet or my cell phone. I have just felt a little controlled by those two things lately and well I thought if I left them alone for a bit ~well maybe I can feel a little bit more in control. Mind you I will have the land-line phone at Whit's so if I need to get a hold of anyone or if there is some sort of dire emergency people will be able to get a hold of me ~I am not headed to any sort of cabin in the woods and well notice I didn't say I was giving up TV, I totally feel in control of TV because I have DVR. Also as part of this experiment I will not be calling anyone's cell phone for a while ~I like the idea of not getting a hold of someone because they have this little thing that always carry around with them.
So if you don't hear from me for a while or can't get a hold of me for a while ~this may be why, but don't worry I will still be thinking of you.

4 comments:

Lucy van Pelt said...

:(

This makes me sad enough to cry.

solidcommagirl said...

i think this could hurt our relationship.

veronica said...

Just as long as you still bring us pie.

annzy said...

What ever you kids knew I couldn't last... Plus groundhogs day is coming up soon and I might have to do something crazy that day and I would be so sad if I couldn't blog about it.