Tuesday, February 28, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCE...

To day is my friend Marcilyns 22nd Birthday. Marce is easily one of the funniest people I know and is definately hands down no contest my favorite 22 year old. Marce also has a fabulous sense of roommate fashion (taking your roommates clothing and making them into a much better outfit than your roommate ever could,) and dance moves that make indie boys hearts melt.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCE ~YOU ARE LOVED!!!



P.S. We need a better photo of the two of us.

3 comments:

solidcommagirl said...

Thanks Ann, you're great. that picture is pretty bad though. what is it from. i retired that pink shirt a year ago.

annzy said...

That picture was taken just days before I broke my foot on the worst washington vacation ever.

veronica said...

That is just the sweetest thing I've ever seen. Good to see you at the party Ann!