Monday, February 27, 2006

Mini Me...

Often when I watch Brooke it is in the morning so we get ready for the day together ~she has usually had her breakfast when I get up but she will still eat some of mine because she loves the flakes, yogurt & toast which are my morning staples ~plus you can pawn your crust off on her she doesn't know that is the bluckers part yet. We also get to get dressed she plays with my bracelets while I get dressed and well I get to pretend she is my supper model when it comes time to dress her ~I like to put her in layers a lot of the time ~the more the merrier.
Last week Brooke and I had been hanging out most of the day together and I got ambitious and did her hair ~she screams like you are trying to tear her apart when you get a comb next to her but I felt like tormenting her so I put her hair in two little pony tails ~it was soooooo cute I then put her in a t-shirt, khakis, and a cardie. When the other girls got home from school they asked me why Brooke was dressed just like me ~I hadn't even realized we were matchy matchy until they pointed out my little "mini me" to me. All I have to say is this gig is better than barbies.

1 comment:

goo said...

I bet Brooke was so cute! Good thing she has a pro like you to guide her in her fashion choices. I've always said that a girl's never too young to start her style education...