So tonight I had a toasted tuna sandwich and I thought hey I should blog about the five best things I have eaten every week ~mainly so people would know that I easily eat popcorn for dinner at least once a week ~this week I did it twice both wednesday night and thursday night and even though I also went to the movies on friday night I did not eat popcorn for dinner that night ~two nights in a row I found was a bit of over kill. So here is my list of the top five things I ate this week.
1. Chewwies (Brian's Birthday)
2. Re-run Spaghetti (I do not like spaghetti as a general rule but love the re-run.)
3. Strawberries (Abby's Birthday)
4. Milk (I like this even better than Diet Coke which is saying a lot because if Diet Coke was boy I would marry him.)
5. Toasted Tuna Sandwiches ~I could eat one every day and never tire of them.
~A little side note Tate once made chewwies for a boy named Jeff and he loved them just like every worth while boy does. So I am including the Recipe here in case anyone who reads my blog needs to impress a boy.
1 package plus 3 Honey Graham Crackers
1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
1/2 package Chocolate Chip Cookies
Crush Graham Crackers, add Sweetened Condensed Milk and Chocolate Chips. Pour into a 9x9 pan. Bake for 25 minutes at 350. Be careful who you feed these to because they will love you ~well at least for your treats.