Sunday, March 05, 2006

the best five things I ate last week....

So tonight I had a toasted tuna sandwich and I thought hey I should blog about the five best things I have eaten every week ~mainly so people would know that I easily eat popcorn for dinner at least once a week ~this week I did it twice both wednesday night and thursday night and even though I also went to the movies on friday night I did not eat popcorn for dinner that night ~two nights in a row I found was a bit of over kill. So here is my list of the top five things I ate this week.
1. Chewwies (Brian's Birthday)
2. Re-run Spaghetti (I do not like spaghetti as a general rule but love the re-run.)
3. Strawberries (Abby's Birthday)
4. Milk (I like this even better than Diet Coke which is saying a lot because if Diet Coke was boy I would marry him.)
5. Toasted Tuna Sandwiches ~I could eat one every day and never tire of them.

~A little side note Tate once made chewwies for a boy named Jeff and he loved them just like every worth while boy does. So I am including the Recipe here in case anyone who reads my blog needs to impress a boy.

Chewwies
1 package plus 3 Honey Graham Crackers
1 can Sweetened Condensed Milk
1/2 package Chocolate Chip Cookies

Crush Graham Crackers, add Sweetened Condensed Milk and Chocolate Chips. Pour into a 9x9 pan. Bake for 25 minutes at 350. Be careful who you feed these to because they will love you ~well at least for your treats.

3 comments:

Lucy van Pelt said...

I made Chewies on Sunday! Everyone who ever eats them loves them. I've yet to meet someone who turned up their nose at them.

NicoleW said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mehana said...

I am SOOOO making Chewies with the girls tonight!!!! ANY recipe Ann recommends is guaranteed to be a hands down favorite!

Your blog has now been outed to the MPA sisterhood! YAY!