Friday, March 17, 2006

Happiest Feet Ever...

My friend Kay Dubs in town and so I got to go and play with her today ~we went shopping even though I don't have any money because we shop beautifully together ~our outlet mall trips were famous. Any ways she was looking for a pair of casual black shoes, diesel made several pair that she liked but no one in the mall carried them in her size. I was being supportive and going store to store and giving my honest opinion on the shoes she was trying on and wandering around looking at the other shoes in the store to see if there was something I didn't really need but wanted ~I found the perfect pair of shoes for me and I know I shouldn't have but I tried them on and that was it ~my feet had found a soul-mate and I couldn't leave the store with out them even if I did have to pay with my first born. I love my new shoes and I hope you will love them too and that they will make you happy when you see them on my feet because my feet are so happy to be wearing them.

5 comments:

Kara said...

Your shoes are simply lovely! I love that they are spring, summer and autumn shoes--perfect for nearly every occassion.

Have you designed a new sun dress to match yet? I can see you now, in your lovely shoes and a sporty-pretty sun dress.

Did Kay Dubs find a 'sole-mate' in black?

solidcommagirl said...

cool shoes. what size shoe is your friend? i have a pair of black diesel shoes only slightly worn that are size 8-8 1/2. she can have them if they fit her.

goo said...

Did you get Brookie a pair too?

annzy said...

Kay Dubbs has not yet found her sole-mate just yet but she was going to head to Tysons Corner when she got back to DC ~and she wears a 9 so thank you for your generous offer Marce ~and no they didn't have these ones in Botts size.

kdubs said...

Alas my feet have not found the perfect shoes just yet. I might have to make a trek to the shoe mecca of nyc. Thanks Annzy for being my shopping fairy godmother....I know my feet's soulmate is out there somewhere!