Friday, March 24, 2006

I'm the Boss of You...

Whitney & Brent left for Boise around 5pm yesterday leaving me in charge of the house ~which isn't unusual except they left me not only the dog but Mac, Macgee, & Bottsie. Everything has gone fine except I didn't get much sleep last night ~Whitney was concerned whether Botts would go to sleep with out her last night ~Botts when down fine ~I never really slept. Botts like to sleep right up next to you and well I don't sleep with other people so I'm not use to having all of that body heat next to me. I got up once in the middle of the night to adjust the heat and get a drink of water but man it was a rough night for me. I am looking forward to seeing how the next twelve hours unfold when the girls parents get back home.

3 comments:

Lucy van Pelt said...

With the exception of a few meltdowns, I'm sure everyone will be fine. Just be sure to hold off on your own meltdown until after the parents get back home. You'll never recover from it if the girls see you cave. And don't you dare let Macgee think she's the boss of you. She really isn't. :)

annzy said...

quick update, bottsies melt down around 5:30pm caused her to vomit she cried so hard ~my melt down close to 9pm was done calmly and consited of a lot of diet coke.

Lucy van Pelt said...

Awwww.... the puke meltdown. Did you know that once when I was babysitting a baby Mac, she puked on me after crying so hard too? I feel like we've just bonded over this.