Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Spring my eye....

Um I am a bit confused here ~why do they make you think that the certain events are seasonal?
Rain = Spring
Sunshine = Summer
Crisp Wind = Fall
Snow = WINTER!
It Snowed today ~the first day of Spring Happy Vernal Equinox!
It never snows when I want it to in December for a pretty Christmas card look, and I have been in a May snow storm which was all to blame on choosing a poor location to be ~Rexburg. It should be warm I should be able to wear skirts again. There should be Tulips in every lawn~ where is my sunshine tempting me into Summer?

3 comments:

Kara said...

I concur that spring should "tempt you into summer."

Spring and Fall are seasons of anticipation. Like waiting for Christmas or a first kiss-- seeing the first crocus bloom in the snow or the aspens staring to turn golden on the mountains is thrilling. The excitement of anticipation makes the real event twice as sweet.

(Wow, I'm poetic! I might have to write an actual post about this.)

miss sparks said...

preach on sister.

last weekend DC was a bower of flowers. last night the snow flurries began.

why is mother nature screwing with me?

Andrea said...

Wow, Kara AND Jocie are poetic. Makes me want the beauty of spring even more! Yesterday, on the walk from the metro to my office, I thought I was going to freeze to death and keel over, right there on the side walk. It took a great deal of restraint not to RUN to my office (because that would have made me look really funny, you know, the bag thing).