Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I do have my good days...

Good days are few and far between for me right now ~some of which is my own making so am trying to be a good sport about and well not make myself miserable. Partly because work is always on a computer these days and I am a little bit miserable I don't blog like I should I mean who really wants to know that I consume more diet coke than anyone thought humanly possible or that I am currently at my highest weight ever according to my parents scale this weekend ~maybe i should only consume diet coke. Anyways I am going to write a couple of blogs now about really good days I have had over the last couple of weeks that I feel really bad about not writing about... so enjoy.

1 comment:

Lucy van Pelt said...

I'm here to tell you that the "Diet Coke only" diet doesn't work. It makes you crave chocolate covered mint oreos with your DC. It also makes you crave M&M's with your DC. And sometimes, if you're really luck, it makes you crave baking something really cool and fun to share (only you end up eating it all by yourself).