Thursday, May 18, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

Thanks to all of you who wished me well on the 31st celebration of my Birth any one who missed it ~don't worry about it I wasn't really that into this year anyways. I still have to report on the celebration of my birth regardless.
I started the day out by going into my yard and cutting all of the blooming peonies and making an arrangement. I then went to breakfast with Annie & Brent at Brian’s deli ~I had the polo grounds, Brent made the sandwich. After breakfast I came out to my car that had a big Happy Birthday sticker on it complements of Annie. Annie and I then made a Target run so she could buy me my favorite Target Tees ~I now own one in every available color but mustard yellow. Annie also made a big batch of chocolate chip cookies for me to take to work ~it reminded me of grade school when you got to take a treat on your birthday for all of the kids.
Soon it was time for lunch and I got to keep my usual lunch date with Brad this week on my Birthday ~we went to the Training Table ~I love the cheese fries and dipping sauce. At work I had more peonies waiting for me Susan had made a love arrangement from those blooming in her yard for me and promised when her good ones came in I could come and cut them also. Mom & Dad sent a cookie bouquet to work for me too. I definitely felt special and very full when Marsha brought the homemade raspberry ice cream for me ~I don't like cake but I love ice cream. At work I got 10 fat quarters and I bought all of mine in the Flea Market Line ~it is oh so cute! I also bought some fabric to make a skirt out of from work.
After work I decided to go shopping ~I got new mascara ~once a year weather or not I need it. I also picked up a pair of sunglasses and looked at some shoes but couldn't decide between this pair and that pair ~any opinions?
It was a good birthday and the parting will continue on this weekend when I head home and it started on Tuesday night when I went to the movies with Goo and Tam-ma-fique I highly recommend "She's the Man" it was a good adaptation of 12th Night in my opinion and I would like to state for the record that Duke is 26 in real life so it is legal to oggle him ~on Tuesday night we also got some ice cream with Jonafin and Eden ~who loved watching cars zoom by with me.
I hope everyone has a day as nice as mine was for their birthday!

6 comments:

Erin said...

Happy Birthday Ann!!!

I also liked "She's the Man"--big Amanda Bynes fan here. I think the link to the first pair of shoes in wrong but I really liked the second pair. Here is what I say though...it is your birthday...you are 31 and single...buy both!

annzy said...

I got the shoe link fixed ~thanks Erin

goo said...

If you're going to have to pick, I'm all about the Danzel, it's summer and feet need as much room to breath as can be had! I like the silver-y ones, a lot a lot a lot. Can't wait till Target makes a knock-off! And thanks for letting me kick off the b-day celebration, you're a great date!

Lucy van Pelt said...

Happy, happy, happy birthday, girly-girl!!!

I totally agree with goo. You should buy the ones that show more foot. It is summer (or nearly) after all.

I just fell in love with that fleemarket line of fabrics. They are so fabulous I can hardly stand it.

Have fun in Boise!

Kara said...

Happy Birthday Ann!

I didn't call, but I did buy you a little present on my lunch break yesterday. I hope you like it!

I really like the Donatella shoe, but it's true the other pair is more summery.

What are you hoping to get out of this pair of shoes-- a summer fling or a long-term commitment?

miss sparks said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANN!

I'm so glad that you came into the world. I vote for shoe #2. But I think you're #1.

Love you!