Saturday, July 08, 2006

anything is better than nothing...

I know you are never going to read my posts again you don't want to be my friend any more and I have to live with that because I never post anything ~well I promise a good post sooner than later this just won't be it.
I have spent the last week with family and it has been lovely ~I started last weekend in Idaho Falls celebrating my Granny's 90th birthday ~that is a long time just ask any 31 year old if they think they can do this three time over and I am here to tell you I have my doubts ~thank heavens I live recklessly so I can die young ~although they say only the good die young so I guess I will live forever. After a lovely start in Idaho Falls the family moved on to Boise for the rest of the holiday weekend and I was a trooper I didn't even get bent out of shape when it rained on the parade ~I got my homemade cheeseburger so it was a great holiday in my opinion. Also here is a shout out to my sister Nollie she turned 40 this fourth so I got to be on cake duty ~she got a toad stool in an effort to make a yellow bowl cake into something of interest.
tomorrow I am off to the Oregon coast for a week and then I will be back in Boise again to work on a project I have been meaning to get around to this year ~better late than never as I say.
I promise cross my heart photos soon soon soon.

3 comments:

Lucy van Pelt said...

And here's a shout out to Annzy for making what may be considered one of the top 5 creative bowl cakes. It was awesome. Thanks Annzy!!!

gamine said...

Thanks for posting. I appreciate the support in my new found hobby of blogging.

miss sparks said...

good to know that you're still alive and kicking dear.