Monday, July 17, 2006

Friends for a while...

As some of you may or may not know I am currently in Boise going through my boxes ~my parents will be moving next month and in an effort to not have my things lost in the shuffle I am consolidating and relabeling a few things and well yes I finally threw out all of my undergraduate notebooks ~I have no idea why I saved my testing center score of 56.6% on an exam for the last 11 years but it has finally been thrown out with a lot of other papers. I did how ever come across some interesting papers in a couple of notebooks like an unsent letter to my sister Whitney telling her about my first kiss with Rob ~I am saving that one.
Also I came across a game of MASH ~for those of you who don't remember Junior High School or their Freshman year of college let me remind you what MASH is, it is a way to see your future by choosing four boys you want to marry, four cars you want to drive, and four numbers at random that turn out to be how many children you will have, and then of coarse there is the MASH will you live in a mansion, an apartment, a shack or a house ~only MASH can tell. Well I played this game of MASH with my friends Erin & Stacey our freshman year in the dorms. Erin just so you know you were going to marry Evan, have five children, drive a truck and live in a house. I on the other hand was going to marry Mitch have no children drive a truck and live in an apartment.

3 comments:

gamine said...

I did the same parent-storage purging last week. I opened boxes that I hadn't seen in 10 years. The worst of all was a box cramed full of nothing but stuffed animals... it creeped me out to think of what creatures might have made teddy and bunny their new homes... ICK! The box was promptly discarded.

solidcommagirl said...

so what you're saying is, in ten years all of my college notes won't matter? sad . . .

Erin said...

That is hysterical!!! We were (are) such dorks.