Monday, July 17, 2006

Home from the Coast...

Who knew you could get a sunburn at sea level when it was only 70' out. I found out the hard way as my chest is all pink now. I spent one lovely day at the beach knitting ~nothing makes you think of a wool scarf like a clear day with surf rolling in the background. On other days I was lucky enough to do some sight seeing ~I went to Fort Clatsop the winter home of Lewis & Clark. I walked around town enjoying the shops and even got a couple of really lovely dinners out ~I do love Thia fried rice. I can't wait for my next vacation to the Oregon Coast it is such a lovely place. Oh and I also got all gooey a couple of nights eating smores roasted on the beach ~west coast rocks.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Well it's about time you updated! I am glad you had a great trip and that the knitting bug is taking over. Knitting at the beach...I am a proud mama.