Thursday, July 20, 2006

Night Games...

I think everyone in some ways loves where they grew up ~I love the Boise ~my sister Whitney really loves the Boise so she moved here ~I just visit but I love visiting in the summer. It was just shy of 100' today here and the line at the Sonic to get my Diet Coke was so long I almost melted ~my skin really did feel funny. Tonight though driving home from enrichment it was so lovely out. It is that perfect high desert night that makes you want to play night games or roam the neighborhood with your friends or have a spend the night out on the tramp ~I love Boise all of the time but there are some moments that remind the most why.

3 comments:

miss sparks said...

home will always be home. i miss california...sigh...

Lucy van Pelt said...

You make me miss Boise so much. I know the exact feeling you're describing.

jason said...

tick tick tick
I'll be back in Boise soon!
familiar town
familiar home
familiar people
I cannot wait!