Monday, July 24, 2006

What could I have possibly been doing...

So when I wasn't busy blogging in May, or June really for that matter I was doing something. I was working on projects ~here are just a couple of them ~I will post a couple more later this week I don't want to brag all at once.

For my birthday I made myself a skirt you can't really see how silly this skirt is in this photo but it is a beach scene with people swimming and sunbathing on it ~I love to wear this little bit of silliness to church.


Here is the knitting project I am working on ~I bought the yarn when I lived in Virginia it is a lovely brown heathered wool from Ireland it matches my favorite winter hat to a tee and I can't wait to sport them together.


I hope everyone is having as much fun working on projects this summer as I am ~this last week I was very naughty and started on a new quilt I will post a progress picture of it later too.

3 comments:

kara said...

Love, love, love the skirt! You are too cute...Darn you!

Erin said...

Sexy legs baby!

Oh, and the skirt is cute too...

solidcommagirl said...

that skirt is amazing! i'm starting to quilt too! so fun.