Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Future Cool Mom or....

I am either the saddest 31 year old I know. I have been hanging out with my nieces and as we were running errands yesterday I let them listen to Radio Disney ~I knew every song. I have no idea how this can be I mainly listen to NPR and when it starts to drive me nuts I just usually float around channels to what ever isn't playing a commercial. I will on occasion watch VH1's top 20 count down but that can't explain it. I do however love that song skater boy and I am blaming knowing all of those words on living with the 8th graders it sounded like something they would have liked and listen to all of the time.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Don't worry, you are not the saddest 31 year old I know. :)

annzy said...

the only thing that makes that statment funny coming from you is the fact that i know you are not yet 31 ~but you date there.

miss sparks said...

you are the coolest 31 year old i know. true story.