Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Projects make me happy...

So I have some extra time on hands right now so I have been working on projects...

Here is Witch Stichy I made for my mom & one for Whit


For Whit I made a matching table runner...


The hard to see ghost is so cute!


But the candy corn nose is supper cute!!!


I finally finished my Scarf and it looks fabulous ~thanks Erin


But the best for last a house warming gift...

This was my first attempt at machine quilting and it worked well but I am glad it is a gift and I don't have to look at it everyday because it isn't perfect.

10 comments:

gamine said...

I am in shock. What an amazing quilt! I am seriously in shock. Ann, oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see it in person next week. XOXOXO

Lori said...

Very nice. I'm so impressed. I took a quilting class once and I think I flunked.

Lucy van Pelt said...

Oh, Ann! The quilt turned out so beautiful. And you know how offended I am that I don't have a cute stitchy witchy.

Sam said...

the quilt is absolutely gorgeous, Ann! I like to think I had a very small part in it, since you did a tiny little bit of it in my house. Loverly!

miss sparks said...

ann, you really are my hero.

Kara said...

ohmygosh. It's all too cute and skillful for words.

I love that you have taken up NEW domestic hobbies, as if you weren't a Domestic Goddess already.

goo said...

great color scheme, it's looks kind of familiar though...

Erin said...

I bow at your feet.

You. Are. So. Talented. Can't wait to see you this weekend!

solidcommagirl said...

who is that poor child you made model your scarf ;). Your projects look great! I on the other hand have not finished my one quilt square.

annzy said...

Magee is happily wearing my scarf she was really excited to be on my blog!!!