Thursday, November 02, 2006

Halloween Fright...

So I love making halloween costumes ~I just hate to wear them so I love the fact that I have an outlet for my costuming love ~my nieces usually benefit most and here are this years Magee is the Witch and Mac is the Corpse Bride ~and I said I would never make another wedding dress after Goo's.

Just because I made the costumes for the girls doesn't mean the other nieces and nephews didn't look great

Here is Swell in a train his dad made for him...

Here is Rager the cereal killer with two of the 101 dalmations Smillie & Zezra

One angry bee named bottsie that did her own makeup

And of coarse a very lovable ferry princess and devil clown (because clowns aren't evil enough)

I hope everyone had a great holiday and yes I did exercise a candy tax on my older nieces that made quite a haul.

3 comments:

Lucy van Pelt said...

SCAAAARRRRRYYYYYYYY!!!

I love it!

Erin said...

If I ever have kids someday I think you should make all of their costumes.

Cute kids too.

Kara said...

ummm...can anyone say darling! good form, ann.