Sunday, November 19, 2006

Happy Holidays ~Aready?

I am already madly working on Christmas gifts ~some promise to be a huge success while others are already taking on an undertone of disaster. I promise to show pictures of the good, the bad and the ugly when I know they have been opened by the recipient.
But Christmas isn’t all about giving silly little tokens of affection that remind people that I love them it is about getting the gifts. So this year I am once again publishing my list just in case any of you need to get a little something for me (he he he.)
1. Marta Barware ~This is the most beautiful thin glass to drink out of anyone could ever put to their lips ~I would love to own 10 of them in 18oz version.
2. Jim Henson's the Storyteller - The Definitive Collection ~This was short lived series on Sunday nights that told the best folk tails ever. My favorite is about Sapsorrow she had a dress that looked just like moonlight and I love moonlight.
3. Pearl Bracelet ~I have lovely ring, earrings and necklace that I was lucky enough to have brought back from China for me but I still need a bracelet to complete the set. Also pearls are a classic and always a good idea.
4. Dylan’s Candy Bar Tee ~Little Manhattan is one of my favorite movies and Rosemary wears a Dylan’s Candy Bar Tee on their first day and I love it.
5. Knitting School ~I have been learning to knit this year and I looked this book over and it has rather nice illustrations on some knitting moves and well I need all the help I can get.
6. A Passion for Desserts ~I love me a good cook book
7. I Like You: Hospitality Under the Influence by Amy Sedaris ~She is funny enough said.
8. Flea Fabric ~Denyse Schmidt is my quilt hero and any fats of her stuff would go to a good cause I promise.
9. Mixed CD ~Here is an example of what I mean ~but not in this order I am the worst at putting things in their proper order musically. These are just song I like and don’t currently own copy of.
a. Whole Wide World by Wreckless Eric
b. With a Little Help from my Friends by Joe Cocker
c. This Never Happened Before by Paul McCartney
d. The Way We Get By by Spoon
e. We Just Disagree by Holly Jean Cosner
f. Hide & Seek by Imogen Heap
g. If I Fell In Love With You by Maroon 5
h. Hold You in My Arms by Ray LaMontage
i. Let Myself Fall by Rosie Thomas
j. Save Me by Jem
k. Everyday is a Holiday (With You) by Esthero
l. No Sleep Tonight by The Faders
m. Wait by Get Set Go
n. Catch My Disease by Ben Lee
o. Never Leave Your Heart Alone by Butterfly Boucher
p. Someone to Love by Kate Earl

3 comments:

Lori said...

Quite an impressive playlist. Mind making me a copy? Hmm, kay. That was fun. Kidding. Merely kidding. I enjoyed your list. But who is this Dylan Lauren and I don't get the tee shirts. What am I missing. I've never heard of that movie? I feel so out of the loop.

veronica said...

This playlist makes me wonder if you have been watching Grey's Anatomy. Have you?

Lucy van Pelt said...

Are you sure you'll get anything but a lump of coal?