Saturday, December 30, 2006

Home Soon Home...

So I have left my beloved Idaho once more to move to Utah.


This time I will be calling Salt Lake City home ~that is as soon as I can find an apartment to rent. Right now SLC is where I work and I am staying with friends back in Utah County. I finally got that HR job I have been planning on getting for the last three or so years ~how did that happen? Anyways the company is Westech ~an engineering firm which I won't be discussing here because you never blog about work. I think this is going to be a good thing ~I just need to get into the swing of it.

5 comments:

Lucy van Pelt said...

Wahoo! Ann's got a new job! I sure miss the mountains there. It's one of the prettiest places there is.

solidcommagirl said...

yeah! I'm so glad you are back!

Kara said...

I'm glad you're back in visiting range. And I'm glad you're coming to visit me.

I'm also glad about your job. best of luck with the apartment search.

miss sparks said...

you are growing up so well... :) good luck ann!

Lucy van Pelt said...

You're not blogging enough, so I've tagged you for a meme. You can find out more about memes here at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meme. See my blog for more info!