Thursday, February 01, 2007

Schmidty Quilt

I love to quilt ~I like to pick out fabrics I love to use my rotary cutter and I love what I get in the end even if it is just a little much. ~I also give almost all of my quilts away ~this year was no exception I made seven quilts and kept one for myself ~and how many of the quilts that I gave a way did I remember to photograph ~one. So I have asked a couple of people to do their best and send me some photos here is one that I got back of "the big zig" I made from Denyse Schmidt's Book.

I made this for Grant & Brit's wedding ~Brit is a real live photographer so the photos I got from her were a little awesome. ~Love makes everything a little awesome.


...and I just can't help myself but have you look at this and it's price tag ~not exactly what it cost me to make this little beauty.

7 comments:

Lucy van Pelt said...

I LOVE that quilt! You do such nice work. Maybe I should take after you. Did you machine quilt?

Erin said...

I bow to your quilt making skillz. I am in awe.

Hey, I just started a new knitting pattern where I am going to need to sew in a zipper...maybe you want to help me with that?

Kara said...

DANG girl! That is too cute. Darn you!

Kara said...

Very nice work! I love the color combination.

annzy said...

I did all of that machine quilting my self ~it took the same amount of time to mark the quilt as it did to piece it together ~crazy!

Sam said...

Beautiful work as always Annzy. So fun and funky, but in a very refined way ;-)

Lucy van Pelt said...

Why, oh why, do my comments not show up and then show up two or three times? It only happens on your blog.

I heart your quilts though.