Friday, March 16, 2007

Not a Sight of Grey but a Sound~

We are having absolutely beautiful weather at the moment and I am enjoying every minute of it ~minus the 480 I spend at work surrounded by walls. I have been walking and hanging out in the yard. I did a little shopping at 9th & 9th and have been eating a late dinner for the most part not wasting a minute of light.
Along with the lovely weather I am having a lot of fun listening to a little gift got this week ~someone in an effort to look out for me gave me the entire play list for the second season of Grey's Anatomy. It's been a lot of fun trying to listen to all 145 songs. So along with all the sunshine going around I am enjoying my very own bit of Grey~

1 comment:

Lucy van Pelt said...

Oh, I'm a bit jealous all the way around. I'm not listening to the Grey's list and it's not really sunny when I can see it in Seattle. If only I could see a window from where I sit!