Sunday, April 15, 2007

Easter Week...

I realize it is a week after the fact but I just got the photos finally e-mailed to me. I love any good excuse to spend time with my family and Easter and a free ride to Boise with my Baby brother and his brood was a good enough reason for me! Here are some photos to share.

Zee the wee was very content just hold two eggs during the hunt even though he was encouraged by all to hunt for a few more...


Smilie was seeing if the dinosaur egg he found would actually make a dinosaur ~it did...


Whit and her girls model the easter skirts I made them to celebrate the holiday...


I love home ~I love ham and funeral potatoes and I love the fact that home is wherever my family is.

3 comments:

Lucy van Pelt said...

Yay! What fun at home. I'm just a bit jealous. The skirts (and Bots' cute dress) all turned out lovely. Nice work!

Jason said...

Oh, I'm still upset that I missed the funeral potatoes!

leelee said...

ah, what a bunch of cute little kids! fun to see all of the newbies in your family! :)

wanna sew 3 flower girl dresses for a june 9th wedding? i'm like the stepchild of sewing. i don't think i'm even allowed to help cut them out!