Monday, April 02, 2007

Me unhappy what would make you think such a thing...

So work is sucking my soul dry so to make my soles happy I have adopted a couple of new friends.


Color me happy ~what could be better than a pair of wedge espadrilles with some madras plaid. They look stunning with my candy red peddie.


Classic black because it is thinning ~but the yellow ascents make me so happy in so many ways ~like the fact that it matches one of my favorite cardies.



Remember when I couldn't decide which pair of shoes to get for my birthday ~well I didn't get either because they didn't have them in the neutral in my size when I went back. Guess what I found at the Ross last week for a quarter of the Nordies price. ~my birthday shoes just waiting there to cheer me up on a gloomy day.

I tell myself someday I will find the job I need at a company I love ~but until then I have my shoes to keep me happy~ and my friends of coarse shoes could never be as great as friends like you!

5 comments:

leelee said...

ooooh! love love LOVE the shoes! totally jealous! shoes are a great way to temporarily fix what ails us...

hang in there! the right job will come along! and just think, then we'll all be back in les bois drinking at our favorite watering hole... :)

Erin said...

Fab shoes babe. Really hot feet make really crappy work all the better.

Sam said...

Me love the cute plaid wedges!

Kara said...

But shoes can be a good substitute when friends aren't around. For example, I believe the espadrilles are filling in for Debi, the classic black with a colorful twist are keeping you company in my place-- but I'm not sure who the birthday shoes are. Any insights?

Based on this theory you need to adopt several additional pairs asap. . . A pair for jocelyn, a pair for Shari, a pair for Tami when she leaves, a pair for. . .

Kara said...

On second thought, I think the black pair are Shari (people are always getting us mixed up).

That means you still need to find a pair for me. I'll let you know if I see anything apropos.