Saturday, May 12, 2007

Patio...

I just wanted everyone to know it is perfect patio weather in Utah right now ~I love this more than anything when you can go out to eat and sit on the patio and drink lots of diet coke. ~If you are me you end up spilling a fair amount on yourself but it is still a good time. Also you get to eat yummy bread. I love a good day and well the last 24 hours have been just about the best a girl could ask for. Oh and if you need one Aimes is just about the best patio friend a girl can ask for ~we have spent quite a few meals together out on the patio ~even in D.C. where patio season is short due to the humidity.

4 comments:

leelee said...

ooooh, loving patio weather right now too! let the little guy ride around on his bike, the dog taking chase, and i get to sit and reeeelax! love it!

Penny Longstockings said...

come on over to our patio and I'll bake you bread and buy you diet coke!

Lucy van Pelt said...

I want to sit on Penny Longstocking's patio and eat bread and drink Diet Coke! I love patio weather and we're almost there in Seattle. And our patio weather lasts quite a nice long time.

gamine said...

3 cheers for patio dining! Annzy - you aren't so bad yourself.