Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Race for the Ta Tas...

So this weekend I sort of did the Race for the Cure ~and yes I did stop at the 7 eleven that was along the route and pick up a diet coke with light ice ~water was not cutting it. I don't even remember the last time i tried to walk 3+ miles how sad is that. Can I say though I think this effort is so worth it. It was really great to see all of the survivors out their and all of those people out there for those that can't be with us any longer. I selfishly did it because my mom has great ta tas ~that are supper healthy and we hope to keep them that way and so many of my friends have great ta tas and I would hate to see them loose them for any reason ~to many great ta tas have been sacrificed as well as the really great girls that they belong to. So if I can spend a Saturday morning making a little effort to keep more of them around ~well I do what I can.

7 comments:

Lucy van Pelt said...

Awesome! I'm racing for ta tas on June 16th. I'm hoping I can get my butt going for 3.12 miles too. Yikes!

Lori said...

How thoughtful of you to think of everyone's ta tas! What a friend!
That is sooo like me that you would stop for a diet coke. I would totally do that, too.

leelee said...

do mosquito bites still count as ta-taas? :)

i'm glad to hear you stopped at 7-11, lord knows if there'd been a sonic, you would have stopped there!

Penny Longstockings said...

I've never read the word ta tas so much in one paragraph, it must be some kind of record!

My Ice Cream Diary said...

Ha ha ha. I thought my cousin from Meridian was the only one who called them Ta Tas. Thanks for running for all those "Whah-lolas"

PJMcD said...

Thats funny, I've never heard the term Ta Tas without the word bodaciuos in front of it.

Anonymous said...

ta ta's on the loose!