Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Going Good...

So I started my new job this week and well from what I can tell ~it is a good fit.  I am so glad to get this chance to start over.  
The other thing I have is a new address ~it is the smallest one bedroom a girl could ever live in but it's mine and I did have a good time unpacking the kitchen!  It is also within walking distance of my new job but I haven't had the guts just yet to try to walk to work ~I am worried that I will be late ~next week I will get over it.
It is also perfect summer weather so I am having a nice time sitting in front of my big box fan.

10 comments:

Erin said...

Yea!!! So happy for you Ann. Moving on up you are. :)

gamine said...

So glad to hear the job is a good fit. You deserve it! Can't wait to come visit the shoebox!

leelee said...

glad the change worked out! sometimes its hard to take the leap and hope for the best, but sounds like you did it! and walking-distance! perfect! my new job is walking distance too! very excited about that! woot-wooh!

Lori said...

Yay! You must be so happy to have your own place. I can't wait to see it. Now you can have fun decorating!

P.S. I'm glad you like your job better.

Lucy van Pelt said...

You go girl! Does sitting in front of the box fan imply that there is no A/C at the new digs? Yikes! Good thing you have all those fun skirts though. And I'm so jealous of your kitchen unpack. It's like Christmas!

Sam & Colin said...

Congrats Ann! It'll be so nice to have an address to call your own, not to mention a job that fits, rather than one that makes you miserable.

PJMcD said...

If you're so hot, why don't you have them put more ice in your diet coke? And since it's so darn hot there you'll have no need for a "House Warming" gift. COOL.

Penny Longstockings said...

I have to say, cleaning a very small apartment does not take very much time at all, that's one good thing!

seeingyouthere said...

seriously, hello neighbor!

Jennifer said...

Hey Ann, finally reading your blog. I love it. I cant totally hear your voice and it feels like I am sitting down right next to you and having a fun conversation.