Thursday, June 07, 2007

Out of Excuses

So I haven't blogged in a while ~you may or may not have noticed but I had so many great excuses as to why I couldn't blog.
1. Gilmore Girls ended and now I am at a lost as to who I will be for pretend.
2. It was my birthday and I had five separate celebrations to attend, one of which I had to fly home for.
3. Work ~bluck.
4. Erin had to move away and I had to make sure she left because wherever she moves I somehow end up moving there too and well I thought this might be my big chance to get out of my blucky job.
5. I quit my blucky job. ~I didn't end up folwing Erin to Denver somehow I will now be in Provo a town I am all too familiar with.
6. I got a new job ~with a new dress code so I have been busy shopping.
7. I needed a pedicure.

Alright for the time being I am back and blogging again ~although I think it may be sporadically because until I can figure out how to get internet at my new digs I will be going into cyber hibernating for a little bit.

5 comments:

Lucy van Pelt said...

You know, I really can't blog when I need a pedicure either.

Sam & Colin said...

Yay, new job!
Lack of Gilmore leaves me sad and lonely. And since they cancelled Veronica Mars too, I have no more Logans in my life. Sigh. I really miss my Logans. I guess there's always DVDs.

Erin said...

My angel! I miss you already babe. Can't wait to hear about the new job. And I expect to see you in Denver, what? in a year? Can't wait for that either.

Lori said...

Glad you're back. I was going to send a menacing email or something.

leelee said...

wow! lots of changes going on over there! glad you got rid of your blucky job! nothing like a job that sucks the life out of you. can't wait to hear the new adventures!

we're headed to les bois for good on the 23rd...so i'm expecting to see you at sonic sometime after that!