Friday, July 20, 2007

I am as dumb as I look...

Good thing I look smart ~well sort of when I wear my glasses.
As you may remember I was so excited to get to have cable and dvr ~well you can imagine how annoyed I was that I couldn't figure out how to make it work. I was use to dish dvr and figured how hard could it be to figure out one for cable. I couldn't get it work. So finally contacted my cable company and after I talked to a second person she finally asked me about my cable box ~where we discovered I didn't have the dvr that I had ordered so no wonder it wasn't working. Last night I went and exchanged cable boxes and you will be glad to know I quickly figured out how to use the dvr. ~The girl at the office also gave me a users guide and there are all sorts of cool things I didn't know dvr could do but will soon have mastered.

3 comments:

Lucy van Pelt said...

I don't know why that made me laugh so hard. Maybe it's because I can imaging myself pushing the stupid buttons over and over and over again with the same lack of results. Argh! At least you got it fixed now. I ewonder if my dvr does cool things I don't know about.

PJMcD said...

When all else fails,,,,,read the instructions. DVR rules, it can be used to transform a tedious 3 1/2 hour baseball game into a 30 minute bullet train of enjoyment. Trouble is, now I can't watch a game without it. Im glad to skip over all that silly scratching, spitting and cup adjusting that go on endlessly in a baseball game. Yes DVR is the best, have fun with it.

Lori said...

DVR is the greatest invention to this century, besides of course, t.v. itself, without which the dvr would not be a necessity, well, electricity for that matter...