Sunday, July 01, 2007

Not to cry over spilt milk but...

Alright it was 11pm and I was tired and I was eating dinner in bed ~due to a lack of furniture and the like, so an accident was bound to happen. In one of those moments so oddly slow moment you wish you had it on film with a sound track behind it ~I dropped my fork ~into my glass of milk ~shattering the bottom of the glass out. I poured milk and small shards of glass allover my comforter and mattress and one of my pillows. Sure it was a pain to have to strip my bed down and get things cleaned up so I could finally go to sleep but do you know what the real bitch of it all was ~I had to spend $8.00 at the laundromat the next day so I could put my bed back together ~so crappy.

3 comments:

Lucy van Pelt said...

Agreed. SO crappy. The good news is that everything is squeeky clean now. That's good, right?

PJMcD said...

You typed bitch, I'm tellin' yer Mom, you wicked girl.

Penny Longstockings said...

I'm so sorry! I think I would cry about that. Esp. if I was PMSing.

M wants to write this:

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyy6tttrr