Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Right where I belong...

I have control of the remote and I am so excited! Today thanks to my fabulous parents I have a T.V. and Cable. I guess the T.V. really is thanks to my sister Whit who up graded this last year and held on to the old T.V. so I could have a set when I moved into my own place. ~But Mom & Dad waited for the cable guy to come and install my equipment for me today so I didn't have to miss work. So tonight I am going home after work and make myself a nice green salad and start setting my DVR. ~except it's summer and well there really isn't that much to watch ~but by golly! I will find something.
~Aimes & Kay Dubbs miss my controlling remote habits no mater what they say ~you girls are welcome to come watch me flip through channels anytime.

3 comments:

Lori said...

Nice. You know I'm a supporter of tv watching in general. So, I welcome you back into the fold.

seeingyouthere said...

dvr... so so jealous.

Lucy van Pelt said...

You missed all the good shows in the regular season, so the reruns won't be old for you. Have fun holding the remote. The DH seldom lets me have the remote.