Thursday, August 23, 2007

Fun four Meme

I was tagged by my lovely sister at The Doctor is In for this fun four meme. Here are my answers...

Four jobs I’ve had:
1. TCBY ~my first job
2. Bridal Gown Alterations ~I quit after two weeks I started to really hate weddings
3. Assistant Food Stylist ~ It included a week in the Hamptons one summer
4. Staff Assistant for a U.S. Senator in Washington D.C. ~ I highly recommend this job

Four places I have lived:
1. Boise, ID
2. Provo, UT
3. Northern Virginia (4 years, 4 address)
4. Las Vegas, NV (I spent one winter as a snowbird there)

Four favorite T.V. Shows:
1. My Boys
2. Grey’s Anatomy
3. Men in Trees
4. Ugly Betty

Four favorite foods:
1. Bacon & Tomato Sandwiches
2. Mashed Potatoes
3. Re-run spaghetti ~the only way I like it
4. Pot Roast with Carrots & Potatoes

Four websites I visit:
1. My Daily Blog List +
2. My Credit Union
3. My e-mail account
4. Apple Trailer website

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Home ~Boise
2. Visiting Friends
3. Oregon Cost
4. In Bed

Four movies I love:
1. Dear Frankie
2. Bride & Prejudice
3. The Rainmaker
4. Ocean's Eleven ~So didn’t see that ending coming and I always see the ending coming

4 comments:

solidcommagirl said...

Did we see two of those movies together? I think we did.

Lucy van Pelt said...

Yay! Thanks for playing along.

Brit said...

Don't you remember how much Grant teased you, Ann and I when we went to see Bride & Prejudice in theatres?! =) Totally worth it.

Lori said...

I love My Boys and Bride and Predjudice! I love that your first job was TCBY. How funny!!