Friday, September 28, 2007

Fantasy Family League...

Okay so people usually play fantasy sports leagues but I don't really care about sports so I have decided to play Fantasy Family League. This league is where you choose what actors you are going to have play the roll of your family when they make your life into a movie. I have decided to stick to the original eight for this ~the family is getting bigger and well I don't know enough really great child stars to play the nieces and nephews.

Dad ~ Anthony Hopkins, Meet Joe Black. I love him in this role plus he loves each of his kids in their own way, like my dad does. My dad doesn't love his kids, he loves Colin, Noelle, Jason, Whitney, Ann & Gage and I like it like that.

Mom ~ Dianne Wiest, Edward Scissorhands. She is great in this role, a little crazy a lot of love. Okay so here is the deal my mom is one sharp cookie but I am pretty sure she is a little crazy with a lot of LOVE.

Colin ~ Val Kilmer, Real Genius. How can you not love him in this movie plus he totally big brothers the new freshman. Okay this is so Colin he is smart and funny and the big brother.

Noelle ~ Bonnie Hunt, Return to Me. Hello great advice "don't shave your legs." Noelle because she is a big sister and is full of great advice ~just ask her. Plus she is always rooting for you and I love having my own personal cheer squad.

Jason ~ Matthew Broderick, Ferris Bueller's Day Off. One hell of a good time you will always remember. Okay so Jason has this smile that somehow makes everything seem like a good idea, which is perfect if he is your big brother.

Whitney ~ Emma Thompson, Sense & Sensibility . Head on shoulders watching out for everyone, check. Whit always seems to have it together and i love relying on her because of that (i know she has her moments when she doesn't have it together but that's what makes her cool and real.)

Gage ~ Matt Damon, Oceans Eleven. Talented but the little fish. Poor Gage, he is smart but because he grew up in a household full of smart and was the last one he doesn't get any credit for it ~but you have to love him for trying.

And me you say who would play me ~ Sandra Bullock, Practical Magic. Always wanting to fit in but never does. That's me, I don't fit in and sometimes I love it and other times I hate it and would do anything to be just like the other people in the room. ~At the same time though I rather stand alone and get to really be me.

5 comments:

Lucy van Pelt said...

You are simply brilliant!

jason said...

i LOVE it!

Lori said...

Very interesting. Not knowing your family makes it a little harder to understand, but fun to read. I had no idea you were the one that doesn't fit in.

Hallie said...

Hey this is marcilyn's friend Hallie. I am sorry this has nothing to do with your blog, but I was looking on grant and brit's page and I really need your cheese fondue recipe! It sounds sooo good!

http://hadoublehockeysticksie.blogspot.com/

Mr. Koshchei said...

That's the most awesome idea ever.