Thursday, September 13, 2007

Once again...

Today for the millionth time I proved that I can not be cool when I am geeked up about someone. So to prove this point I will share one of my all time favorite stories.
I met Bono~ the lead singer of U2 and I was a complete idiot to the point where I made my friend Amy ask him to take a picture with me. I have no idea where I have this photo saved but it's a little bit lame because Amy is in it with us. ~Also I never said a complete sentence in front of the man, ruining forever our chance to be BFF.

4 comments:

Grant said...

Maybe to this day Bono is telling the exact same story about when he met this really cool girl and had no idea what to say. :) Its possible.

Lucy van Pelt said...

I have that picture. He's utterly cool and the two of you look twitterpated. Very funny!

Rager said...

I'm pretty sure I have the pic too. I'm so jealous that you had a photo op like that. I'm sure that if I had really wanted I could have had my photo taken with all sorts of Utah music celebs, but that doesn't really get me anywhere with anyone.

PJMcD said...

If only you'd met his father, Sonny Bono, now THAT would've been the total best thing ever.