Sunday, October 07, 2007

an ear full...

Okay so anyone who knows me knows that I wear the same earrings every day. On occasion I might mix it up a bit but almost always these are what I have on...


Here's the thing though I like earrings and I am always looking for a great pair. So I found this store on etsy after I linked from a friend to a friend to a friend through blogs ~you have got to love where blogs can take you sometimes.

Here is the pair I got


~not quite what I ordered so she threw in an other pair for good measure...


These I love and I think they may be my new staple ~but I will have to try them out and see if the new me is more beatnik than than the old me.

4 comments:

PJMcD said...

Your lobe is almost as nice as your oldest sisters. Almost.

Lucy van Pelt said...

What exactly is that thing dangling off the middle pair of earrings? I think I might really like it, but I'm not sure. The hoops are definitely good.

Jennifer said...

I do the same thing! I can't ever quite get it just right. But these look great!

Lori said...

Cute. I like the first pair.