Wednesday, October 03, 2007

October is here~

So I kind of Love the Halloween ~well I like to decorate for it & dress other people up for it. So I was really excited when October came around and it was time to change things up.


I love this bat Erin made it our freshman year ~and I stole.


I collect nick-knacks ~but only for halloween so that makes it okay ~well mostly only for halloween which makes it mostly okay.


I also did a little something to welcome all my favorite ghouls ~so come by and I promise I will give you a treat ~if you think diet coke is a treat...

7 comments:

Lucy van Pelt said...

I would totally come by for Diet Coke if it were on my way anywhere right now. I love that wreath!

Jennifer said...

is there any treat more "treaty" than a delicious diet coke?

Kelly said...

wow - i love that halloween wreath! can i come trick or treating at your house?

Penny Longstockings said...

I saw that spider at Target and almost bought it! Now I'm jealous of yours.

PJMcD said...

Don't you know that Halloween calls for hot Dr Pepper with orange slices and cinnamon stix.I know it sounds kinda gleepy, but you oughta try it once. Just put a 2 litre of DP in a pan toss in a sliced orange and a few whole cinnamon stix,heat but don't boil. It's a favorite of ghosts and goblins, along with donut holes of course.

Lori said...

Man, if they gave out diet coke when I was a kid and trick-or-treating, I would've never stopped. All I gots, was a whole lot of 5th Avenues. Who eats those?

Cute decorations. I love Halloween.

Erin said...

Oh my goodness...that is SO funny. When I first saw the picture I thought, "that bat looks familiar". So pleased you have taken such good care of him.