Thursday, November 01, 2007

Truely Haunted...

I am not one to dress up for Halloween ~it has a little to do with some trauma and guilt I gave myself when I was 13. My mom made me this fabulous mermaid costume that I begged for and took forever for her to make ~and then I wouldn't wear it because I thought it was too over the top and I didn't want to be noticed. Anyways I don't think I have really dressed up since.
Not this year though~ work had a contest and part of the fun of being in HR is supporting all the fun so here is my best effort at joining the fun.

Scarecrow Ann

7 comments:

Lucy van Pelt said...

The straw in the braids is brilliant, but I'm disappointed not to see the bottom half of the costume. Kudos to you for dressing up!

gamine said...

I LOVE IT!!!

Kara said...

wow, you look fab in straw! you should incorporate it into your everyday look. ;)

Rager said...

I think everyone should dress up for halloween. Keep it up in years to come.

Jennifer said...

Maybe I will follow your lead and start dressing up for Halloween, cuz you look so super cute.

PJMcD said...

Not everyone can make straw look good. You look cuter than a little speckled pup.

Lori said...

I think that costume is awesome. All of two people dressed up at my dumb company. Piece of crap!