Friday, December 21, 2007

Seven is not for swiming...

My Junior year of high school the last two days of school before Christmas break were canceled for snow! When the big storm hit I was at a friends house in the foothills and to this day I am not quite sure how I made it home safely but that snow was the best present a girl could ask for that year ~snow days mean the world to you when you are in high school.
~funny side note about those snow days there was a huge term paper due in english just before the break and Tobias Reed got in trouble for turning it in late when his family returned from Christmas vacation a week into January. Mrs Yarnot thought he should have been more responsible and given it one of his fellow student to hand in for him.

2 comments:

Lucy van Pelt said...

Mrs. Yarnot needed to lay off the bottle. I love snow days now too!

PJMcD said...

Seven lawns need mowing??????????