Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Heaping helping of Guilt...

Okay so yesterday I made a huge mistake and I felt horibly guilty about it. My friend Aimes came down to Provo to try to distract me. We went to dinner at one of my favorite joints and then we decided to watch a video ~my pick. So thanks to netflix I had Shakespear REtold at my house so we decided to watch the episode I hadn't seen.
Okay so what could be hotter than James McAvoy as chef Joe Macbeth.

Never, ever, ever, watch Macbeth when you are on a huge guilt trip it is not okay. People going crazy about guilt is not something that helps you put it behind you. James was beautiful though.

5 comments:

Erin said...

I had a dream a couple nights ago that James McAvoy came up to me and confessed his desire to date me. We totally dated. Hope you feel better soon.

Lori said...

I'm so sorry you were having a bad day! What happened that was so bad? I hope you are feeling better.

Kins said...

I hope all is okay now. I can't imagine you ever doing anything REALLY bad. Not the And. So, this is how cool I am. I don't even know who that guy is. And I'm supposed to be younger than you, no way, I'm an old lady......anyway.

PJMcD said...

I'm sending you a 12 pack of "Get The Heck Over It". I hope it works for you, it always does for me. Cheer up, you're the goodest gal and we're all proud of you.

Robyn said...

I have to say I am a big fan of James. I just saw Penelope at the dollar theatre yesterday and he kept me entranced. Bring on the James!