Saturday, March 29, 2008

A Young Men's Christian Association

So while I was home in Boise this weekend the nieces and nephews were all over at Grammy & Pops place playing with toys, and Bottsie came out of the play room with the "play people" stuck on her fingers thinking she was very funny having no idea how funny it was...

She actually had the mom from the yellow house on her thumb but I changed it out with the Indian so I could make my very own "village people." I had no idea my upbringing was so p.c.

4 comments:

Andrea W. said...

Hahahah!!!!!

Yah, totally funny!

Kelly said...

i actually had no idea what YMCA stood for.

PJMcD said...

I thought YMCA stood for "You Might Catch AIDS" Who knew??

Midge said...

Finally I found your blog, I keep meaning to ask you at book club what it is. I always enjoy your stories at book club.