Sunday, April 20, 2008

Um yeah about that blogging thing...

Okay so I have had a lifestyle change. Amies set up a google home page for me with a RSS reader ~so I never go to my blog anymore to link to the blogs I read and so I totally forgot about the blog and updating it ~oops.
So what have I been up to ~not a lot. I set a goal for my self last month, a sewing project a week, so I wouldn't feel guilty about the ridiculous amount of fabric that I am storing in my tiny little apartment. So far I have finished two quilts that were partly done, a skirt for the spring, and well this weekend I worked on the cushions for my sofa and was making really good progress until I cut one strip oh yeah two inches to short and now I have lost my mojo ~argh I hate that measure twice cut once rule when I forget to follow it.

3 comments:

Andrea W. said...

Grrr..... Now what are you going to do?

Lori said...

I want you to teach me to quilt. I took a class with Robyn years ago, but our teacher was like 80 and had never heard of a computer. So, her hand-written, illegible directions copied for the last 20 years, didn't help.
Please!!!

Kins said...

That is my single most common project-stopping mistake. Grrr! This is not even something you can unpick. That's why I don't use patterns much, and just make it up as I go along. A mistake becomes a border or something. Would that work for your cushions?