Tuesday, May 20, 2008

It's all about me...

Really it is always about me but once a year I can get away with it.
So I had a fabulous Birthday week (because really a day isn't enough.)
What made it such a great week well let me tell you about it.
Rager and his family grilled for me.
Goo went to the movies with me.
The Ladies in the ward ate pie with me.
Work had cupcakes for breakfast with me.
The Girls ate take out and crafted with me.
Most importantly the family spoiled me.
an because I was having so much fun with all of this, yeah I don't have any photos except for this one with the girls and me...

8 comments:

jason said...

Yes, Ann, It's all about you. And, because we love you so much, we don't mind that it'a all about you.
Happy Birthweek!!!
It was great to see you.

Kelly said...

glad to hear you had a espectacular birthday week! can we do it again next week, with party favors? i etched flowers on my cake plate and put a doily in the bottom. it's aDAHRable! thanks for the snacks/cd/crafties.

Andrea said...

Happy happy birthday! Woohoooooo!

PJMcD said...

Are you sure you had a birthday, cuz you don't look any older. Perhaps this whole birthday thing is an attention getting ploy. After all, it is all about you. Happy B-Day SIL.

Lori said...

Ann,
I had a great time at your birthday. Thanks for being a friend...traveling down the road and back again....your heart is true...you're a pal and a confidant....and if you threw a party.....

Midge said...

Happy Birthday!
Where did you get the cake stands you etched for your party. I need to be more of a friend to you so I can come to your party next year. Missed you at book club, quit being freaking responsible.

Robyn said...

Happy Birthday! We missed you at book club the other night. Sorry you had to fulfill your calling and all that crap!

annalisa said...

But really it's all about me. So don't skip book club anymore. Relief Society blah blah blah :).
I hope you had a fun birthday. Well it sounds like you did.