Monday, May 12, 2008

to market to market...

I came home for lunch today like most days, but today i had to eat leftover jello salad for lunch because i was out of both ramen and mac & cheese and had no left over because i got alisa cheeseburgers yesterday ~paint me green and call me lucky.
I have no idea how i survived years of college on real meals and now single and in my thirties i am eating like a starved college student with no clue how cook outside of boiling water.
So now it's 8:30 and I am off to the market to get some groceries (mac & cheese) because the jello salad for dinner (yeah two meals in a row) isn't cutting it all of a sudden.

~Mom i am so excited for real food this weekend i can taste it already, i will eat anything except upsidedown hamburger pie because that is for people you don't love.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Hamburger pie sounds pretty bad.