Thursday, July 24, 2008

Luky Me...

So last fall at the Beehive Bazaar I saw some pieces by this fabulous artist Jennifer Calderon and I knew exactly what I wanted. I had an idea for necklace a while ago but never got around to figuring it out exactly ~I did have my mom pick up a couple of pieces, she bought the clover in Ireland for me and she had Purple Pansy make the annzy medallion for me at Christmas. I had the scarab from a pair of earrings that I had picked up in Egypt years ago and the crystal and peals are something Jennifer added in for me. So now I have this...

I love it, I looooovie it. They say you have to make your own luck ~and I did sort of~

4 comments:

Lucy van Pelt said...

That is SO cute! Now I want to think up a necklace for my own self. How cool!

boisegrammy said...

I really like the way you have put all the different elements together. This is a great necklace that is all about you.

Lori said...

Very nice Annzabeth.

PJMcD said...

Now all you need is an Amaranth blossom.