Saturday, August 02, 2008

All Geeked Up & then Over It...

Okay so I have about ten things I absolutely hate about my personality ~they aren't huge things they are just those little annoying things you know about yourself and wish you could change but don't really bother to even though you know you would be much more awesome without them ~but they are you quirks the things that make you.
So I get Geeked Up! I means seriously Geeked Up about stuff ~lame stuff. I hate to mention this but the first time I really understood how Geeked Up I got about stuff was the Blair Witch Project ~that's three weeks of my life that I wish I could have back ~I knew everything about that movie I would talk about it all the time ~I hate scary movies ~but the marketing oh the marketing of it. I was Geeked Up about it. ~I actually saw this movie (i use that term loosely a better word would be heard) and I rarely ever see anything with that sort of rating and I never see scary movies ~I mean seriously I had to be really Geeked Up about this thing to commit my self to it on this level. But... besides using as an example of when I first noticed the Geeked Up ~I have never thought about that film, I really could careless about it, what can I say but I'm Over It.
So here is the deal about when I get all Geeked Up ~when it's over it is over for me ~like oh so Over It. So when I know I am getting all Geeked Up and I can't hide it and things become all consuming for me I start to long for the day I will be Over It.
That day has come for Twilight ~and I knew it would that is why the fourth book was a huge deal for me ~huge! I was way Geeked Up about that book series and it wasn't even that cool but I couldn't get away from it ~because I have no power once the Geeked Up status starts but to hope for some sort of end. Today just fifteen minutes ago with only 4.5 hours of sleep in my system along with three diet cokes and two brownies one glass of water and five interruptions to work on my calling ~the only thing powerful enough to get through the Geeked Up. I am Over It. It feels good it feels really good ~I knew when I started the final book I would take what ever it had to offer ~I would enjoy it and not judge (the fashion was so much better in this one, but not perfect ~really a pale gray suite I don't get it) and I did just that.
So now that I am Over It. ~oh yeah I am starving I am exhausted I have a killer headache, and I have a million things to work on for tomorrow and next week in general ~but I am feeling good because what can I say ~I'm Over It.

6 comments:

Amy said...

hallelujah.

Lucy van Pelt said...

The neice will be so disappointed. And so will I when I see you next and I'm all Geeked Up about Twilight, and you're all "whatever!" Or maybe it's just because you went to Forks and it wasn't all that -- the disappointment of the real thing just took some time to sink in.

Julia said...

LOL! Well I'll talk to you about it when I actually get to read my copy!

LiLa said...

if you have to say it more then 3 times (you said it 6-7 times) i am in serious doubt that you are over it. keep telling your self that.

holley said...

when you were "geeked up" i should have shared my edward tattoos with you that came with the 2nd book, that is unless you were already covered in them.

Lori said...

Congrats! I'm so glad you could get over it. I hate when I feel consumed by something.