Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Boys of Summer...


So one of the best things about Summer ~now that I no longer get some sort of mandatory non thinking vacation ~is My Boys. Okay so for the last couple of summer I get hang out with P.J. and the gang. This season did not disappoint. It was at least as good as a Thursday night game at Camden with pistachios, a dog and two diet cokes. I enjoyed Brando's man crush, Brando's inability to distinguish Switzerland from Sweden, Mike's McKlintock, Mike's shirt ~so icky, Bobby's dimples ~i swear they could just show bobby sitting there smiling for a half hour and I would would watch, Kenny's hook up ~way to call that Aimes, Andy's "hold for laughs". I could go on forever but I do have to give one last shout out to the name of the last episode "John, Cougar, Newman Camp." Oh Betsy thanks for giving me a little vacation every summer~

4 comments:

Lucy van Pelt said...

Wait -- was that the finale!?! You get me hooked and then I only get a few episodes? ARGH!!!

Kelly said...

man that was a good'un. i will miss my boys like i miss the beach after having to return to work on a muhnday. blah.

Erin said...

I am a My Boys fan too!! I have loved it from the first episode. And I totally called Kenny's hook up too. Only I was by myself...so I can't really prove it.

Lori said...

Seriously. I love that show. My fav. quote is Kenny at the Douchebag intervention..."Brando, when you tried to get me to buy the new Fergie cd, I felt so lonely"