Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hilights...

This week was busy and the weekend was great but these are the things that stood out...
1. Home, I love Boise and Family and tomato sandwiches and wish more time could be spent on those things.
2. Team Craig, Part of going to Boise this weekend was to have a reunion with Team Craig and it was a lot of fun to see people I hadn't seen since leaving that job six years ago. I worked with a lot of really great people and so many of them made that little extra effort to be there.
3. Dish Fairies, So this weekend while I was gone my dishes magically washed themselves (thanks Sanfords.)
4. Book Club, I love my book club and am so grateful they let me come even though I never read the book and am always interrupting ~because if i don't say it i will forget it.

6 comments:

Lucy van Pelt said...

I want dish fairies!!! That would have been my highlight if something like that happened to me.

Diana said...

What a good week you had. Book club was a lot of fun. I enjoyed the ride up talking with you and Lori.

Julia said...

Wow! Dish fairies would be awesome! How are you these days?

annalisa said...

What you interrupt? Huh. I guess as an interrupter I didn't notice. Or maybe that's because I just keep talking really loudly over you so I don't hear what you're saying.
Speaking of book club... I just posted a picture just for you. I had to get all dressed up for it so you better appreciate it. That reminds me... what does Team Craig have to do with Team Jacob or Edward. Yes I am such a nerd. It's just that after my post that is on my mind and it's the first thing that crossed my mind when I read Team Craig. And that is just so sad.

Midge said...

I love that even though you didn't read the book you lead the discussion and had the most insight. I too love tomato sandwhiches and realized that the neighbor I don't know didn't bring me bags of yummy tomatoes this year like she did last, whatever.

Lori said...

I love book club...even when I had the acid reflux like crazy.