Monday, September 29, 2008

It's just so hard to decide...


So on Friday night I was hanging out with my friend Janelle and we were watching Sweet Home Alabama and we had to agree that it would be a really hard decision between Andrew Hennings and Jake Perry. I think Janelle with her obvious preference for dark hair and light eyes would most likely go for Andrew. I on the other hand find Jake just so overwhelmingly charming that as much as dark hair and light eyes is my favorite I would pick the blondie with southern charm every time ~I love the way he talks. ~which is funny because most of the time I prefer my conversation to be more like ripping off a bandaid and it takes every ounce of pacients in my soul to not yell out every time I talk with someone at work "Get to the Point Already, Geepers!!!" So I just have to ask ~who would you choose... Andrew future presiential material with a Tiffany dimond and those light eyes that look at your soul, or Jake the slow talking glass boy who you could mess with his hair every time you walked by him because you know you could get away with it?

I mean decisions are hard ~don't even get me started on Palin vs. Obama...

7 comments:

Erin said...

I am going to have to say Andrew. I wouldn't kick either out of you know where though.

Lucy van Pelt said...

You do realize that the presidential race is not between Obama and Palin, right? That just scares me.

I'd need to have the combo man. Neither of them would do as they are. Maybe that's why it took me so long to get married. :-)

Julia said...

So it's a draw for me....Tim's a little of both so I guess it's both. I love that movie!

Mariam said...

I say have your cake and eat it too.

LiLa said...

wait......its not between Palin & obama!? i so thought it was.

Kelly said...

i vote ron paul. oh wait, i mean jake. definitely jake. am not a huge fan of the south, but man, there is something about that smooth southern harry-connick-jr-charm that i cannot resist.

Grant said...

Sweet Home is one of my guilty pleasures. Don't tell.