Wednesday, September 17, 2008

PP11 goodness

So an important part of being the RSPres is welcoming new members into the ward ~most of the time I am not as on top of this as I would like to be ~but yesterday I showed up about four hours after the new ward member moved in...
Please welcome Cash into the ward, he is healthy and sweet and weighs about 7lbs 11oz and is so cool he gives me the chills.

Here is a quick photo of the new family...


oh and mom is doing fine ~all seven layers of her that she is a little too aware of at the moment are fine.

6 comments:

Julia said...

yay! baby cash! how are you these days?

The Mathews Four said...

Yippee! I can't believe how great Money looks on Morphine! Can't wait to see the little guy.
-Jessica

Lamb Family said...

He is so cute! I hear you had a VIP pass to see cute Cash, the luxuries of being the RS president!

Keera said...

Money looks way to cute and like a really happy mom. They make a pretty cute family.

Lori said...

Very cute.

Diana said...

Newborns always look so peaceful. I just want to cuddle that baby!